Summering and Articling with Wildeboer Dellelce
HOW TO APPLY
We participate in the annual Toronto summer law student recruitment process for second-year law students. We are not participating in the 2018-2019 Toronto articling recruitment process.
Please submit your application, including a cover letter, resume, copies of law school and post-secondary transcripts, and a list of proposed upper-year courses, through the online portal, which can be accessed here.
Please address your cover letter to:
Chair, Student Committee
Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
Wildeboer Dellelce Place
365 Bay Street, Suite 800
Toronto, ON M5H 2V1
Our summer and articling students’ compensation is matched to that of the large Bay Street law firms. We also provide our articling students with two weeks of paid vacation, an extended healthcare plan, a dental plan and life insurance. The firm also pays articling students two weeks salary during the self-study period of the Bar Admission process.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Wildeboer Dellelce is committed to the promotion of diversity and inclusion at our firm and in the legal profession and is a signatory to the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN) Statement of Principles. Click here to learn more about the firm's committment to diversity and inclusion.
TOP 10 REASONS TO SUMMER AND ARTICLE WITH WILDEBOER DELLELCE
- We are the only mid-size firm in Canada that competes consistently and effectively in the corporate, securities and tax law areas with the national full service firms.
- We have big firm work and salaries in a collegial firm environment.
- We have no billable hour targets.
- We have a $12,000 interest free Hireback Loan Program for new associates.
- We have an Equity Participation Program which allows our associates to share financially in the growth of some of our clients.
- Our partners take a four month sabbatical leave after five years of partnership.
- We have our own building on Bay Street, Wildeboer Dellelce Place.
- Our office has its own gym.
- We have a pool table in our lobby.
- We have more fun!