In our Corporate Commercial practice, we advise clients on a broad range of business law issues. Our clients include Canadian and international businesses of all sizes, financial institutions (including the Canadian chartered banks) from entrepreneurial start-ups to large multinational public corporations.
Our corporate commercial services include such matters as:
- Business formations, including the establishment of corporations, partnerships and joint ventures;
- Preparation and negotiation of shareholder and partnership agreements;
- Corporate restructurings and reorganizations;
- Stock option plans and agreements and other equity and cash incentive arrangements for management, including employee incentive plans;
- Corporate record maintenance;
- Licensing, distribution, marketing and franchising arrangements;
- Customer, supply and outsourcing agreements; and
- General tax planning advice.
For more information on our Corporate Commercial practice area or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact any of the Corporate Commercial Contacts listed abovebelow, or
call us at 1 866 WILDLAW (945 3529).
We have a comprehensive corporate services department that is able to assist with all facets of incorporation and ongoing maintenance of your corporate records. For more information contact Alison Sinclair, Manager, Corporate Services by email or call 416 847 6901.