In our Corporate Governance practice, we advise public issuers and private companies on a variety of matters related to their responsibilities to their stakeholders. We also advise individual directors and officers, as well as stakeholders of public and private businesses in the enforcement of their rights. We work with our clients on such matters as:
- Continuous disclosure practices;
- Board and committee mandates and assessments;
- Director and officer indemnification practices;
- Certification practices;
- Shareholder activism;
- Proxy contests and contested shareholder meetings;
- Take-over bids;
- Shareholder rights plans;
- Corporate restructurings; and
- Security holder investment strategies.
Advising special committees of public issuers in M&A transactions has been a particular focus of our Corporate Governance practice. Wildeboer Dellelce does not have a litigation practice and as a result the firm is generally free from legal conflicts in hostile or confrontational mandates.
For more information on our Corporate Governance practice area or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact any of the Corporate Governance Contacts listed abovebelow, or call
us at 1 866 WILDLAW (945 3529).