Natural Resources Overview
The multi-disciplinary lawyers in the Natural Resources group are exposed to various practice areas which allows them to act on a full range of securities, M&A, corporate and commercial transactions cohesively and concisely in developing and delivering the best solutions for our clients.
Our services as they relate to public and private companies in the Natural Resources sector include:
- Listing on stock exchanges (IPOs and RTOs);
- Corporate/Securities compliance;
- Corporate governance;
- Debt and equity financings, both public and private;
- Mergers and acquisitions, both public and private;
- Structuring and negotiating joint ventures and earn-in arrangements;
- Property acquisitions and dispositions;and
- Project finance.
The firm's expertise in Natural Resources covers the entire spectrum of mining, from junior exploration to production.
- Perry Dellelce has been included in the 2016/2017 Lexpert Special Edition on Leading Canadian Lawyers in Global Mining.
- Al Wiens’ article on crowdfunding in the mining industry appears in Canadian Mining Magazine.
For more information on how we can assist you with your Mining and Natural Resources needs or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact:
Perry Dellelce by email or call 416 361 5899
Al Wiens by email or call 416 361 4791
Jeff Hergott by email or call 416 361 4783
Charlie Malone by email or call 416 361 1267