Tax Partner Katy Pitch to speak at CAN-TECH Law ConferenceMonday, October 29, 2018
The Canadian Technology Law Association (CAN-TECH) will be hosting its 22nd annual conference on October 29-30 in Montreal. The conference provides an opportunity to learn about the developments in Canadian and international technology law. Wildeboer Dellelce Tax Partner, Katy Pitch will be speaking at the conference on the topic of, Avoiding Cross-Border Pitfalls for Technology Companies. A few of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Withholding tax issues on royalty payments and licensing agreements
- Movement of employees across borders
- Income tax and commodity tax issues regarding cryptocurrencies
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development issues
- GST/HST issues with importing and exporting technology and intellectual property
- The newly proposed QST rules for non–resident e–sellers of property and services
For more information on the firm or to find out more about the services of Wildeboer Dellelce, please visit wildlaw.ca or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media, please contact email@example.com or call Diana Lawrence at 416 847 6911.