Wildeboer Dellelce Partners with RSM Canada to Host Two-Part Panel EventMonday, October 7, 2019
Wildeboer Dellelce partners with RSM Canada to host part one of this two-part panel on October 16.
The panel will cover the pre-election state of the taxation of stock options. Specifically, the discussants will provide:
- A review of current rules governing executive compensation, with a focus on the taxation of stock options. Legal and accounting commentary will be provided, including a brief overview of the legislative and political context informing the current regime.
- Thoughts on proposed changes to the stock option rules, and whether the upcoming federal election may impact the current proposals.
- Views on current trends in compensation, including common stock option planning.
- Katy Pitch, Tax Partner at Wildeboer Dellelce
- Rishma Jessa, Senior Director, Tax at RSM Canada
- Sunny Jaggi, Senior Manager, Tax Advisory at RSM Canada
- Derek de Gannes, Senior Director, Domestic Tax at RSM Canada
8:00 am - 8:30am: Breakfast and networking
8:30am - 9:30am: Panel discussion
9:30am - 10:00am: Networking
If you are interested in attending this event, please visit the RSM Canada website to register.