Wildeboer Dellelce Sponsors the NEO Exchange Regulatory PanelThursday, May 2, 2019
Wildeboer Dellelce is proud to sponsor the NEO Exchange Regulatory panel. The panel will discuss how regulation can be reduced to benefit stakeholders of the Canadian capital markets and the economy.
Featured speakers include:
- Anita Anand, J.R. Kimber Chair in Investor Protection and Corporate Governance; Academic Director, Centre of the Legal Profession and Program on Ethics in Law and Business, University of Toronto Faculty of Law
- Naizam Kanji, Special Advisor to Chair, Ontario Securities Commission
Speaking on the panel include:
- Sheila Murray, President – CI Financial
- Neil Selfe, CEO and Managing Principal – INFOR Financial Group
- Rob Wildeboer, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder – Martinrea International
- Jos Schmitt, President and CEO – NEO Exchange
- Andrew Willis, Business Columnist – The Globe and Mail
For more information on the firm or to find out more about the services of Wildeboer Dellelce, please visit wildlaw.ca or email email@example.com.