Lori-Ann Beausoleil Speaks at BMO Event Celebrating Women on BoardsWednesday, March 9, 2022
Lori-Ann Beausoleil speaks at BMO’s event Celebrating Women on Boards on March 9, 2022. BMO and Women Get On Board panel includes five women across Canada who excel in and out of the boardroom.
- Kona Goulet - Head, Indigenous Equity & Inclusion at BMO Financial Group
- Vanessa Lewerentz - Chief Inclusion Officer at BMO Financial Group
- Lori-Ann Beausoleil - Board member, Audit Committee Chair & Retired Partner at PWC and Strategic Business Advisor at Wildeboer Dellelce LLP
- Helen Bobiwash, FCPA - Principal Accountant at Helen Bobiwash, CPA and Corporate Director
- Sheri Griffiths - SVP and Head Greater Ontario at BMO Bank of Montreal
To learn more about Women Get On Board, please visit their website.