LL.B., University of Ottawa, 1990
M.B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1987
B.A., Western University, 1985
Honorary Doctorate of Laws
Laurentian University, 2016
International Bar Association, Law Society of Ontario
Called to the Ontario Bar 1992
Perry N. Dellelce
Perry Dellelce is a founder and managing partner of Wildeboer Dellelce LLP, one of Canada’s leading corporate finance and transactional law firms. Perry practises in the areas of securities, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions.
Perry has been recognized by The Canadian Legal Lexpert® as one of Canada’s leading practitioners in the areas of Technology Transactions and Global Mining.
- Chair – The NEO Exchange Inc.
- The NEO Exchange is Canada’s newest stock exchange. The exchange is owned by a number of Canadian and international corporations including the Royal Bank of Canada, OMERS Capital Markets, Barclays Corp., Bell Canada, CI Financial, PSP Investments and Mackenzie Investments
- Director – Mount Logan Capital Inc. NEO: MLC
- Toronto-based publicly listed asset manager created to source and execute on credit investment opportunities in North America
- Director – Lendified Inc. TSXV: LHI
- A fintech online lender for small and medium-sized businesses providing commercial loans using an automated AI assisted credit adjudication system
CHARITY/NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS/BOARDS:
- Chair, Board of Directors – Canadian Olympic Foundation;
- Co-Chair – The Cathedral District Campaign – a $150 million Capital Campaign to renovate the St. Michael’s Cathedral and rebuild St. Michael’s Choir School in Toronto, Ontario;
- Past Chair, Board of Directors - Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Board of Directors – Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Western University – Pierre L. Morrissette Institute for Entrepreneurship Advisory Board;
- Chair, Defy the Conventional Capital Campaign – University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario;
- Business Advisory Council – Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana;
- Co-Founder and Co-Chair – Toronto Celebrates Sudbury Organization Committee.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Rotary Club of Sudbury - Paul Harris Award which has been established in memory of the founder of Rotary Paul Harris and acknowledges significant humanitarian efforts that embody the Rotary motto “Service above Self” - 2019
- Sunnybrook Foundation - Rose Award which recognizes exemplary contributions and leadership in inspiring philanthropic support - 2019
- University of Ottawa – Common Law Honour Society which pays tribute to the law school’s most accomplished graduates - 2015
- University of Notre Dame – Distinguished Alumni Award for the Mendoza College of Business which recognizes a graduate business alumnus/alumna who has demonstrated achievement in business and a commitment to the Mendoza College of Business through leadership and service to the graduate business community - 2015
- Western University – Purple and White Award which recognizes outstanding friends and graduates of Western and celebrates their continuing support of the academic mission through their enduring philanthropic interest in the institution - 2014
- Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario Business Excellence Award – Community Building Award, which honours individuals who have made a significant contribution to the fabric of Canadian life through their social engagement, volunteerism and philanthropy - 2014
- Western University – The Albert Citation, which is awarded to a Western graduate “who embodies the spirit of Western through their long-standing dedication to the University and exceptional efforts to enrich the University community” - 2002