J.D., University of Ottawa, 1990
M.B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1987
B.A., Western University, 1985
International Bar Association, Law Society of Ontario
Called to the Ontario Bar 1992
Perry N. Dellelce
Perry Dellelce is a founder and managing partner of Wildeboer Dellelce LLP, one of Canada’s leading corporate finance and transactional law firms. Perry practises in the areas of securities, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions.
Perry has been recognized by The Canadian Legal Lexpert® as one of Canada’s leading practitioners in the areas of Technology Transactions and Global Mining.
FIRM MANDATES INVOLVED WITH INCLUDE:
- Acting for Real Matters Inc. in their 2017 IPO valued at $1.13 billion
- Acting as Canadian corporate legal counsel on U.S. Steel restructuring
- Various deals with Canopy Growth Corporation including $60 million Bought Deal Financing
- Acquisition of Sudbury Wolves Hockey Club by Dario Zulich
- Acquisition of Mentio Technologies Inc. by Lendified Holdings Inc.
- CI Financial Corp. acquisition of First Asset Capital Corp.
- Chair – The Neo Exchange / Aequitas Innovations
- The NEO Exchange is a Canadian stock exchange. The exchange is owned by a number of Canadian and international corporations including the Royal Bank of Canada, OMERS Capital Markets, Barclays Corp., CI Financial, PSP Investments and Mackenzie Investments
- Director – Lendified Inc.
- Canada’s fastest growing online lender for small businesses and provides lending technology to financial institutions
- Director – Mount Logan Capital Inc.
- Toronto-based publicly listed asset manager created to source and execute on credit investment opportunities in North America
CHARITY/NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS/BOARDS:
- Chair, Board of Directors – Canadian Olympic Foundation;
- Past Chair, Board of Directors - Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Board of Directors - Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Chair, Defy the Conventional Capital Campaign - University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario;
- Business Advisory Council - Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana;
- Co-Chair – Toronto Celebrates Sudbury Organization Committee.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Rotary Club of Sudbury - Paul Harris Award which has been establsihed in memory of Rotary founder Paul Harris and acknowledges significant humanitarian efforts that embody the Rotary motto “Service above Self” - 2019
- Sunnybrook Foundation - Rose Award which recognizes exemplary contributions and leadership in inspiring philanthropic support - 2019
- Laurentian University – Honorary Doctorate of Laws 2016
- Western University – The Albert Citation, which is awarded to a Western graduate “who embodies the spirit of Western through their long-standing dedication to the University and exceptional efforts to enrich the University community”.
- Western University – Purple and White Award which recognizes outstanding friends and graduates of Western and celebrates their continuing support of the academic mission through their enduring philanthropic interest in the institution.
- University of Ottawa – Common Law Honour Society which pays tribute to the law school’s most accomplished graduates.
- University of Notre Dame – Distinguished Alumni Award for the Mendoza College of Business which recognizes a graduate business alumnus/alumna who has demonstrated achievement in business and a commitment to the Mendoza College of Business through leadership and service to the graduate business community.
- Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario Business Excellence Award – Community Building Award, which honours individuals who have made a significant contribution to the fabric of Canadian life through their social engagement, volunteerism and philanthropy.