LL.B., University of Ottawa, 1990
M.B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1987
B.A., Western University, 1985
International Bar Association, Law Society of Ontario
Called to the Ontario Bar 1992
Perry N. Dellelce
Perry N. Dellelce is a founder and managing partner of Wildeboer Dellelce LLP, one of Canada’s leading corporate finance transactional law firms.
Perry practises in the areas of securities, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions, offering a unique blend of legal and corporate finance experience combined with hands on business management experience across a wide range of sectors including technology, natural resources and financial services.
Firm mandates that Perry has been involved with include:
- Acting for Real Matters Inc. in their 2017 IPO valued at $1.13 billion
- Acting as Canadian corporate legal counsel on U.S. Steel restructuring
- Various deals with Canopy Growth Corporation including $60 million Bought Deal Financing
- Acquisition of Sudbury Wolves Hockey Club by Dario Zulich
- Acquisition of Mentio Technologies Inc. by Lendified Holdings Inc.
- CI Financial Corp. acquisition of First Asset Capital Corp.
Perry has been recognized by Lexpert® as a Repeatedly Recommended lawyer and as one of Canada’s leading practitioners in the area of Technology Transactions in the 2012–2018 The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directories. Perry has also been included in the Lexpert Special Edition on Leading Canadian Lawyers in Global Mining. He is recognized in the 2019 The Best Lawyers in Canada for his work in Securities Law.
Perry is extremely active in community involvement and charity. Some of his positions include:
- Chair - Board of Directors - Canadian Olympic Foundation;
- Past Chair - Board of Directors - Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Board of Directors - Sunnybrook Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Chair, Defy the Conventional Capital Campaign - University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario;
- Business Advisory Council - Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana;
- Board of Directors - Merry Go Round Children’s Foundation, Toronto, Ontario;
- Co-Chair - Toronto Celebrates Sudbury Organization Committee.
Perry has received many awards and recognitions for his community service, including:
- Laurentian University - Honorary Doctorate of Laws
- Western University - The Albert Citation which is awarded to a Western graduate “who embodies the spirit of Western through their long-standing dedication to the University and exceptional efforts to enrich the University community”
- Western University - Purple and White Award which recognizes outstanding friends and graduates of Western and celebrates their continuing support of the academic mission through their enduring philanthropic interest in the institution
- University of Ottawa - Common Law Honour Society which pays tribute to the law school’s most accomplished graduates
- University of Notre Dame - Distinguished Alumni Award for the Mendoza College of Business which recognizes a graduate business alumnus/alumna who has demonstrated achievement in business and a commitment to the Mendoza College of Business through leadership and service to the graduate business community
- Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario Business Excellence Award - A community building award which honours individuals who have made a significant contribution to the fabric of Canadian life through their social engagement, volunteerism and philanthropy.