Wildeboer Dellelce provides advice to commercial clients on a broad range of sophisticated commercial real estate transactions. We handle all legal aspects of commercial real estate projects, from beginning to end, in all commercial real estate practice areas, including acquisitions, dispositions, infrastructure, joint ventures, property development, commercial leasing and financings.
Representing both private and public sector interests, the firm works with developers, owners and managers, landlords, tenants, contractors, consortiums, leading financial institutions, investment dealers and intermediaries, governments, government agencies and crown corporations.
The primary areas in which we have expertise include:
- Negotiating all commercial real estate related agreements, including agreements of purchase and sale and leases;
- Purchases and sales of office buildings, shopping centres, industrial parks, multi- residential buildings, hotels, mixed-use properties, vacant lands and portfolios of properties;
- Joint venture formation, structuring transactions, restructurings, real estate syndications, loan syndications, co-tenancy agreements, general partnership and limited partnership agreements;
- Representing developers with respect to all types of real estate development projects;
- Representing borrowers and major national and international lenders in connection with real estate financing transactions; and
- Tax planning and structuring as it relates to all commercial real estate matters.
Wildeboer Dellelce's work on PointClickCare's Head Office was a finalist for Office Lease of the Year at the 15th Annual (2016) REX Awards.
For more information on our Commercial Real Estate practice area or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact any of the Commercial Real Estate Contacts listed abovebelow, or call us at 1 866 WILDLAW (945 3529).