Our tax professionals provide tax planning advice to both Canadian and international businesses and individuals, with a focus on financings, M&A, restructurings and reorganizations. We also represent clients in their dealings and disputes with Canadian federal and provincial tax authorities.
Some of the tax matters that we deal with most often include:
- Tax advice with respect to Canadian M&A transactions;
- Tax advice with respect to corporate finance transactions;
- Structuring foreign investment into Canada;
- Structuring of offshore investments and business expansion by Canadian residents;
- Structuring Canadian investment funds;
- Structuring employee stock option and other executive compensation plans;
- The establishment of family trusts and other personal tax planning;
- Implementing corporate reorganization plans;
- Compliance with Canadian tax laws; and
- Dispute resolution with Canadian federal and provincial tax authorities.
For more information on our Tax practice area or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact any of
the Tax Contacts listed to the rightbelow, or call us at 1 866 WILDLAW (945 3529).