Industrial and Consumer Goods Overview
Our clients in the industrial and consumer goods sectors cover a wide range from small private entrepreneurial firms to large publicly traded companies. We provide a whole range of services in this area from corporate finance and securities work including initial public offerings and follow-on private and public offerings to complex transactional and strategic tax support and advice as it relates to acquisitions, divestitures and corporate reorganizations.
Our services include:
- Strategic advice and negotiation
- Corporate law services including corporate structuring and reorganization
- Securities law services including a broad range of corporate finance matters
- Assisting with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and spin-offs
- Preparing supply, licensing and distribution agreements
- Advising on Canadian aspects of cross-border matters
Our lawyers with Industrial & Consumer Goods sector expertise work closely with lawyers in other practice areas of the firm including real estate, debt products and tax to achieve optimum results for the client.
For more information on how we can assist you with your Industrial & Consumer Goods needs or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact:
Troy Pocaluyko by email or call 416 361 4789.
Charlie Malone by email or call 416 361 1267.