Mining and Natural Resources Overview
As part of one of Canada’s leading standalone corporate/securities, corporate finance, transactional and M&A law firms, our Natural Resources group has developed a reputation for excellent representation of small to mid-cap Canadian and international mining clients with operations across the globe.
Recognized by Best Lawyers for their work in the mining space, the multi-disciplinary lawyers in the Natural Resources group assist clients in their day-to-day legal needs as well as acting on a full range of securities, M&A, corporate and commercial transactions.
Our services as they relate to public and private companies in the Natural Resources sector include:
- Listing on Stock Exchanges (IPOs and RTOs);
- Corporate/securities compliance;
- Debt and equity financings, both public and private;
- Mergers and acquisitions, both public and private;
- Structuring and negotiating joint ventures and earn-in arrangements;
- N1 43 -101 Technical Report Disclosure;
- Property acquisitions and dispositions;
- Project finance;
- Commercial matters;
- Corporate governance;
- Continuous and timely disclosure matters.
For more information on how we can assist you with your Mining and Natural Resources needs or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact:
Perry Dellelce call 416 361 5899
Al Wiens call 416 361 4791
Charlie Malone call 416 361 1267
Jeff Hergott call 416 361 4783
Peter Volk call 416 847 6913