Mining, Energy & Natural Resources Overview
Mining, Energy & Natural Resources Industry Expertise
As part of one of Canada’s leading standalone corporate/securities, corporate finance, transactional and M&A law firms, our Mining, Energy & Natural Resources group has developed a reputation for excellent representation acting for underwriters and small to mid-cap Canadian and international mining clients with operations around the globe.
Recognized by Best Lawyers for their work in the mining space, the multi-disciplinary lawyers in the Mining, Energy & Natural Resources group assist clients in their day-to-day legal needs as well as acting on a full range of securities, M&A, corporate and commercial transactions.
Our lawyers have experience representing sector participants in the oil & gas and renewable energy industries.
Our services as they relate to acting for underwriters and public and private companies in the Mining, Energy & Natural Resources sector include:
- Listing on Stock Exchanges (IPOs and RTOs);
- Corporate/securities compliance;
- Debt and equity financings, both public and private;
- Mergers and acquisitions, both public and private;
- Structuring and negotiating joint ventures and earn-in arrangements;
- NI 43 -101 Technical Report Disclosure;
- Property acquisitions and dispositions;
- Project finance;
- Commercial matters;
- Corporate governance; and
- Continuous and timely disclosure matters.
For more information on how we can assist you with your Mining, Energy & Natural Resources needs or to speak with us regarding any of your business law needs, please contact:
James Brown call 416 361 2934
Perry Dellelce call 416 361 3121
Jeff Hergott call 416 361 4783
John Kutkevicius call 416 350 3503
Charlie Malone call 416 361 1267
Sanjeev Patel call 416 361 4779
Katy Pitch call 416 361 4787
Michael Rennie call 416 361 4781
Peter Volk call 416 847 6913
Al Wiens call 416 361 4791