We regularly advise lenders and borrowers on all manner of domestic and cross-border debt financing transactions, with extensive experience in structuring deals and implementing creative and efficient solutions.
We have industry recognized expertise advising lenders and borrowers on all manner of debt and financing transactions. Our clients include financial institutions, non-bank financial services providers, private lenders and both public and private corporate borrowers doing business in Canada.
We have acted on syndicated and non-syndicated domestic, cross-border and international financings of all types including:
- Cash-flow loans
- Asset-based loans
- Venture debt products
- High yield facilities
- Convertible debentures
- Mezzanine/subordinated facilities
- Acquisition financings (sponsor-backed and otherwise)
- Real property/mortgage financings
- Commodity linked financings (gold linked notes, silver linked notes)
- Project and construction financings
- Promissory notes, single lender loans, agented transactions, trust indentures
- Demand facilities
- Tax planning and structuring as it relates to all debt activities
We handle transactions both large and small, simple to complex. We have extensive expertise in structuring deals and implementing creative solutions to achieve commercial objectives for both lenders and borrowers.
February 28, 2023 Wildeboer Dellelce LLP Founding Partner of New Board Diversity Network Program
February 7, 2023 Wildeboer Dellelce LLP Celebrates 30 Years of Excellence
December 6, 2022 Lincoln Alexander School of Law Student Receives The Wildeboer Dellelce LABLS Business Law and Practice Prize
September 17, 2022 RBC’s Race for the Kids 2022 Law Firm Challenge led by Team Wildeboer Dellelce!